If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (913) 782-4693

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water leads to mold

It is very easy for mold to begin to grow in your home or business. A small water leak or even just excess humidity can be enough for mold to form in your home or business. In this local Olathe, KS home, water leaked from the ceiling, ran down the walls, and caused mold to grow under the floor.  Mold can produce allergens and irritants, and mold has the potential to cause many negative health effects to you and your family. If you discover mold in your home or business, make sure and give our SERVPRO of Olathe/Lenexa team a call!