Are you prepared to grill safely in Lenexa?
Before firing up your grill in Lenexa, KS..
- Keep your grill at least 10 feet away from any structure.
- Clean your grill regularly
- check for gas leaks
- keep decorations away from your grill
- keep a spray bottle of water handy
- keep a fire extinguisher within a couple steps of your grill and know how to use it.
- Never turn on the gas while the grill lid is closed it causes gas to build up inside your grill, and when you do light it and open it, a fireball can exploded in your face.
- Never leave the grill unattended. Fires double in size in minutes. Plan a head so that all of your other food prep chores are done and you can focus on grilling.
- Don't load your grill with food. This applies especially to fatty foods. The basic reason for this tip is that if too much fat drips on the flames at once, it can cause a large flare-up that could light nearby things on fire
- Never use a grill indoors. People often think it will be safe to use a grill, especially a small one, indoors.