Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Reducing Downtime is Imperative for Kansas City Businesses
Fire damage can be devastating for commercial properties because businesses rely on getting work done every day, keeping staff employed and serving customers. No matter the size of the fire damage, there is never a convenient time for this kind of emergency.
Due to firefighting techniques, water and fire damages go hand in hand.
• There may be sustained minor or significant damage to the interior or exterior structure of the building.
• Regardless, much of the time, that also includes damages and loss of contents from excess water and foam to extinguish the fire.
• There also is the effects of the smoke and soot inside the building.
Water damage from a building's sprinkler system is usually less severe than the damage caused by water from firefighting. Still, significant water damage from sprinkler systems can occur even with the smallest of incidents.
After a fire loss, we understand that the faster your property gets restored, the sooner you can get your business back up and running. SERVPRO has specialized industrial equipment, making our professional cleanup and restoration work both thorough and fast.
If your business experiences a fire loss, count on our 24-hour emergency service. We are a trusted leader in the Fire and water restoration industry. If you need us, call SERVPRO of Olathe/Lenexa day or night, weekends, or holidays. Our highly trained fire and water damage restoration specialists are on standby and ready to respond to your loss!
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Fire and Water Restoration Industry with over 2100 Franchises
- Highly Trained Fire and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Commercial Fire Damage? Call Us Today – (913) 782-4693
Commercial Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa and SERVPRO of Blue Valley has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa and SERVPRO of Blue Valley training and certifications.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa and SERVPRO of Blue Valley can respond immediately to your commercial fire damage emergency regardless of the size or scope of the damage. We are part of a national network of over 2100 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale events and disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Overland Park
- Kansas City
- Prairie Village
- Spring Hill
- New Century