Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
Air Duct and HVAC Cleaning in Kansas City
We often look downward when cleaning in our Kansas City homes. We vacuum the carpets, mop the floors, dust the blinds, drapes, and maybe even the blades on the ceiling fan. But what about the vital infrastructure elements of your home, such as the plumbing, electrical, and ventilation systems?
Clean Air Ducts Can Mean Good Air and a Cleaner Interior
The indoor air quality (IAQ) of your Kansas City home is crucial to the well-being and health of you and your family. Every house is technically an open-air system with circulation from the pollen-filled trees, noxious exhaust gases from the cars idling in the driveway, and that kitchen frying all lending airborne particulates and odors to the indoor environment. Let's eliminate the dirt, dust, dander, organic particles, and even those invisible dust mites from our homes and lungs.
Air Duct Networks
• Fiberboard square conduits that are insulated for minimal cool air leakage, rigid
• Galvanized pipe lengths and angles connectors--not very flexible, very rigid
• Flexible, ribbed ducting--can be insulated
The Need for Cutting-Edge Equipment
Since these duct materials are varied, our trained SERVPRO technicians can use:
• Specialized vacuums with superior suction power
• Ancillary tools like metal whisk brushes and soft-bristled brushes
• Cutting tools for plenum opening and
• Viewing with a bioscope for interior debris
The benefits of IAQ are obvious; we can provide a safer, cleaner, and more wholesome indoor environment.
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning, call us today, (913) 782-4693.