Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We Are Faster to Kansas City Disasters
The importance of a swift response to a structural or contents damaging event in Kansas City cannot be understated. SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa has a large squad of seasoned and skilled technicians to answer the call--speedily. Because we are a large local cleanup and restoration company, we have technicians available, living close by. However, we are also a select franchise because of our capacity to deal with large loss disaster; we are a part of the National Disaster Recovery teams.
Why Is Bigger Better?
When a catastrophic storm or other natural disaster strikes, typically there are many homeowners and business establishments in the Kansas City area, in immediate need of assistance. Our large workforce can handle multiple calls at one time because of our numerous service vehicles:
• Box trucks with extensive equipment and products
• Vans stocked with supplies, power sources, pumps, and air movers
• Pickup trucks ready to pull equipment from our warehouse
• SUV's for personnel like supervisors and specialists
Equipment Operated by IICRC Accredited Technicians
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) helps to prepare our crack crews for whatever challenge confronts them. The correct deployment of truck-mounted pumps, generators, air movers, dehumidifiers, ozone machines, hydroxyl generators to maximize the recovery time, and minimize the damage is what makes us a premier company.
The Need for Speed means our customers can rest easy knowing that our team is rescuing their property.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (913) 782-4693
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa and SERVPRO of Blue Valley arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.