Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Our Kansas City Technicians are Fire Restoration Experts
SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa understands that if you experience a fire in your Olathe home, it can be a stressful time. Whether flames enveloped one room or your entire house, there may be fire, smoke, and soot damage, but firefighting efforts often cause water damage. Our Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) team is here to help you from start to finish cleaning your home and taking care of your belongings.
When you call, our team can be onsite immediately to assess damages. One of the initial things we do is complete a walkthrough. As well as looking at the structure, we carefully inspect the contents because often they can be saved through cleaning.
At SERVPRO, we take a “restore” versus “replace” approach to fire damage. Salvageable and non-salvageable items get inventoried for your records. Then we implement several methods of cleaning:
• Dry Cleaning - Works on light soot or for precleaning.
• Wet Cleaning - Used to remove moderate to heavy residues.
• Spray and Wipe - Works well for items that cannot tolerate water.
• Foam - On upholstery, detergents and degreasers have enough time to work.
• Abrasive - Special agitation products and methods can safely clean.
• Immersion - Contents are dipped into the cleaning product.
We clean and restore from start to finish to make it “Like it never even happened." If you have any questions about the fire damage restoration process, contact our office at (913) 782-4693.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (913) 782-4693
Why Choose SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa and SERVPRO of Blue Valley?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When fire and water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, day or night, to your Olathe home or business. A faster response helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
There is no substitute for training and experience. As fire and water damage specialists, our business is built upon fire and water restoration expertise. We have the knowledge and the specialized equipment to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We clean and restore your property using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques. Our “restore first” mentality reduces interruption and gets you back to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa and SERVPRO of Blue Valley is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Olathe community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Olathe, KS
- Lenexa, KS
- Shawnee, KS
- Merriam, KS
- Overland Park, KS
- Kansas City, KS
- Leawood, KS
- Prairie Village , KS
- Gardner, KS
- Mission, KS
- Spring Hill, KS
- New Century, KS
- Edgerton, KS
- Craig, KS
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair