What Types of Commercial Flood Damage Can SERVPRO Handle in Lenexa?
As an Advanced Remediation Service in Lenexa, We Can Restore Most Flood Damage.
Late spring and summer is a beautiful time of year in Lenexa, but it is also when flood risks go up substantially. Heavy seasonal rains come during these months, often flooding the Kansas River and the area’s creeks and lakes, fueling the demand for flood damage restoration services.
The technicians at SERVPRO are experienced in successfully cleaning up and restoring most types of flood damage that Lenexa businesses are likely to ever face. As a leading biohazard cleaning company and emergency water damage services provider, we expertly handle many kinds of remediation issues.
Some flood water damage remediation work we perform is:
- Rapid water removal services using powerful, industrial-grade extractors
- Basement flooding cleanup
- Professional sewage cleanup
- Water damage repairs, including the fixing of ceiling leaks, sagging ceilings, warped walls, destroyed rooms, and other storm/flood-related problems
- Complete facility disinfection, including the elimination of fungi that could later cause dry rot, with cutting edge foggers and EPA-approved disinfectants and antifungals
- Full deodorization of your commercial structures with industrial-strength deodorants
After our skilled experts have completed this work, it is often difficult to imagine that your business was ever impacted by flooding.
So, considering all of this, you can see why SERVPRO of Olathe/Lenexa and SERVPRO of Blue Valley are good choices for commercial flood damage cleanup services. Call us at (913) 782-4693 whenever you need assistance.