Is Mold Damage in Lenexa Unavoidable?
Mold Damage is Common, but Mold Remediation Needs to be done by a Professional Team in Lenexa.
Mold exists virtually everywhere, including Lenexa. Some places where humidity prevails are more suitable for its growth and spread. Problems arise when there is a change in conditions, such as a leak, which contributes to making a suitable environment for mold colonization. As you seek to get humidity levels under control, you should also take every precaution to eliminate and thwart the spread of mold spores, and only a professional team can help you with that.
The professional team in Lenexa that can handle mold damage remediation is SERVPRO. Our team contains experts in the field who have been certified by the industry in water and mold remediation. Aside from its technical expertise, our team members have the focus and discipline of highly effective military-trained individuals, which makes for a winning combination. A well-thought-out and executed plan yields the best results with minimal disruption.
To control the humidity levels typical of mold growth, you may see our SERVPRO staff arrive with various pieces of equipment. Not surprisingly, we use dehumidifiers, but you may also encounter the following:
- Hygrometers to help us assess moisture levels and the progress we are making.
- Air movers to improve circulation and water evaporation
- Water extractors capable of controlling humidity under cabinets and within wall cavities
- Containment barriers constructed of tension poles and polyethylene sheeting to prevent cross-contamination
- Dispersion devices for antimicrobial products to inhibit future mold growth
Everything our staff of SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa and SERVPRO of Blue Valley does to help remediate mold damage in your home is based on our training and experience. All you need to do is invite our team into your home by calling (913) 782-4693 and let us leave your Lenexa home “Like it never even happened.”